PROJECT VALUATION USING REAL OPTIONS
A Practitioner΄s Guide
Project Valuation Using Real Options provides a systematic approach to project valuation that will enable you to minimize investment risks, exercise flexibility in decision making, and maximize returns.
• Discusses why traditional valuation methods such as discounted cash flow, net present value and decision tree analysis are not sufficient in today's uncertain world
• Explains the real options approach in a step-by-step manner which is easily understood and does not require an extensive financial background on the part of the reader
• Shows you how to make the correct investment decisions, achieve strategic alignment of projects, increase project flexibility, and sustain competitive advantage
• Presents multiple scenarios and real world examples from technology, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and other industries to illustrate success stories, challenges, and the true value of real options analysis
• WAV offers free downloadable assessment tools and solutions to problems presented in the book — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center